Handmade round open toe sandals with soft Brown and Gold leather on the upper. Very stylish and comfortable, they are perfect for a stylish and relax summer look.
** SPECIAL ONLINE SALE - FREE DELIVERY for HK - NO RETURN/ NO REFUND **
** FREE appointments in HK, near Central, to try up to 4 pairs >> Send us the screenshot of your Cart before payment on IGDM @lafrenchcut or email@example.com for fitting requests **
Initial price equivalent to 212EUR/ 1,870HKD (subject to exchange rates fluctuations; please check the latest rates)
* EUR and HKD prices are informative only > check-out is in USD *
- Design: round open toe sandals with adjustable ankle strap
- Brown leather upper with Gold piping
- Gold leather insole with added padding
- Soft and flexible natural (beige color) Leather outsole
- Heel height: 4cm (1.5")
- Sizing is standard and can be checked on the FAQ page
* HANDMADE with Care in our Workshops
* 100% genuine leather Upper, Lining and Sole (unless specified)
* Materials hand-picked > in Limited quantity for some of the colors
* Free Delivery & Returns above 250USD
* 14 Days Return policy upon delivery for Online purchases only
NB. There might be slight differences of colors depending on the device you are using and it’s operating system. If you need more information on colors, please contact us.
* We offer international FREE international shipping with tracking service for purchases over 250USD to most countries in the world.
* Shipping will take around 7 days depending on the delivery country and will be estimated on your check-out page.
* As it takes an average of 2 weeks for Handmaking your Shoes in addition to the shipping time (except for 'Limited Collections' and 'Sample Sales' which are ready to be sent out), you may receive your shoes in a total of approximately 3 weeks.
* You will get updates from us all along the way via e-mail.
* Please be aware that your order may be subject to customs clearance procedures (which can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates) or to import duties and taxes (which are assessed once a shipment reaches your country).
* Import duties and taxes will have to be handled by you and La French Cut is not responsible for covering it, nor for the resulting delays that may occur.
Customs policies vary widely from country to country; please contact your local customs office for more information.