Hong Kong Proof: Stitched through and extra grip! Handmade 100% leather Sandals in Natural leather color. On point with this summer trend and with great moisture absorption properties from the leather material, these sandals will carry you from day to night.
** SPECIAL ONLINE SALE - FREE DELIVERY for HK - NO RETURN/ NO REFUND **
** FREE appointments in HK, near Central, to try up to 4 pairs >> Send us the screenshot of your Cart before payment on IGDM @lafrenchcut or email@example.com for fitting requests **
Initial price equivalent to 118EUR/ 1090HKD (subject to exchange rates fluctuations; please check the latest rates)
* EUR and HKD prices are informative only > check-out is in USD *
- Design: Egyptian style Sandals
- Natural (tan) color leather upper
- Natural (beige color) Leather outsole
- 100% genuine leather Upper and Soles
- Includes external grip pads
- Sizing: Please refer to the sizing chart and note that this particular design size a bit small; in doubt, best is to choose one size bigger.
* HANDMADE with Care
* Hand-picked materials > Limited quantity for some of the colors
* Free Delivery
* 14 Days Return policy upon delivery
* At your door in 2 to 3 weeks >> handmaking time + delivery time that could slightly vary.
* 1 year warranty with Free Repair (i.e details in FAQ)
Nb. There might be slight differences of colors depending on the device you are using and it’s operating system. If you need more information on colors, please contact us.
* We offer international FREE international shipping with tracking service for purchases over 250USD to most countries in the world.
* Shipping will take around 7 days depending on the delivery country and will be estimated on your check-out page.
* As it takes an average of 2 weeks for Handmaking your Shoes in addition to the shipping time (except for 'Limited Collections' and 'Sample Sales' which are ready to be sent out), you may receive your shoes in a total of approximately 3 weeks.
* You will get updates from us all along the way via e-mail.
* Please be aware that your order may be subject to customs clearance procedures (which can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates) or to import duties and taxes (which are assessed once a shipment reaches your country).
* Import duties and taxes will have to be handled by you and La French Cut is not responsible for covering it, nor for the resulting delays that may occur.
Customs policies vary widely from country to country; please contact your local customs office for more information.